Aug 13, 2007

Arrival and first week in Kazbegi

Our first week in Kazbegi is over and we're all doing fine. We saw a lot of this beautiful landscape and can't stop taking photos. We started to contact the people to get an idea of what we can do with our project.

Because there is no internet connection here, I can't update my blog every day. But we will make another trip to Tbilisi, and then you will see some photos of our region!

Also I've a georgian mobilecard and you can call me under 0099593124976. Using the 010017 before might be the cheapest way from germany.

3 comments:

steffi said...

Hey Christina, Kadri and Elina,

happy to hear that you`re doing fine in Kazbegi (never mind the internet...) and hope that it will stay like this if not get even better!! Did you see cars already:)
We have been thinking of our lovely tutorial a lot when planning the Renew last weekend.
Wish I could be there too, but don`t think I will manage visiting since new job is keeping me very busy.
Big hug to the triple - Steffi

Anonymous said...

Hi Christina,
I sent my parents and sisters some internet maps of where Georgia is and my dad (Wray) keeps saying "don't you know that Georgia is in the southeastern States?", so today I told him to go there and visit you and tell me how it works out :) Hope you are enjoying your trip so far. We finally got some rain here in dry Southern Alberta. Karen

Unknown said...

Do you still plan to open a cafe? Probably internet cafe? ;)

Not nice of me to make this kind of jokes, but... I can't avoid it! :) It won't be so poor all the time, I'm sure!